Friday, July 22, 2011

Join SurveySpot to Get CASH and FREE Products



Join SurveySpot to earn money and get free products. 

I joined SurveySpot a few years ago to make money on the side to supplement my income. They pay quite well. I usually check out in Paypal. My favorite thing about them is the free products I get. I have gotten to test out brand name products like face washes, shampoos and conditioners, body washes, lotions, perfumes, food, drinks, mascara, and more.

You get points for every survey you take and those points convert into dollars which can be cashed out through PayPal or a check, your choice. You also get a TON of free products because some surveys will have you test out products, which you get to keep, and give your opinion on it, and you get paid to do that as well. They email you when you have a new survey and they give you the estimated time it will take for you to complete the survey, plus the amount you will get for completing it. Note: The surveys that are around 10 minutes are usually the ones for product testing. 


Here is a link to proof that they really do give you money:  CLICK HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment