Wednesday, July 13, 2011

10 Reasons Why You Should Use Coupons


Coupons are like crack: extremely addicting.  Once you learn how much money you can save, it'll be hard to go back to paying full price. I have saved money that allows me to do so many things. And I think everyone should coupon. So here are my 10 reasons why everyone should coupon.

#1 To save money
When you don't use coupons, you have to buy stuff at full price, or on sale. But with coupons you will see a big decrease in the amount of money you spend. And an increase in the money in your bank account.

#2 You will get higher self esteem
When I first started couponing I would get embarrassed showing up to the same store with so many coupons. But once I saw how much I was saving I didn't care what no one thought. I learned to not care what others think and once I learned that I used that in other facets of life as well.

#3 To live the lifestyle you aspire to
Some people start couponing because they want to be stay at home mothers or take their child to a private school. With couponing you can use the money you save for things that would be out of your reach otherwise. Maybe you can afford a better home, because your budget  low due to a smaller grocery bill.

#4 To help others
When you coupon, you will be able to get tons of free items that you might not need and can give those to people who do need them and make a difference in your community.


#5 To be able to splurge
Couponing can help you save money that you can use the money you spend on something that you want. Maybe you want a new designer bag, or a vacation with your family. Every month you can put money away for the big purchase that you do want. And in no time you could have that $200 Coach bag that you dreamed of.

#6 You will be more aware of what you spend
Before using coupons, I knew I spent a lot of money buying clothes, paying for groceries, and going out.  I   never had any real money, all I did was spend. But since I started using coupons, I have also noticed I spend less in other areas as well because I am more price conscious.

#7 Coupons can save money on other things besides groceries
There are many kinds of coupons. Some clothing, restaurants,  and even electronics. You can get that new phone for an affordable price. And you get to look hot while doing so because you bought that dress you are wearing with a 40% off coupon.

#8 You get to try new products
When you don't coupon and want to save money, you tend to go for the generic brand or whatever the cheapest price for the item you want is. But with coupons you can get that razor with four blades or that fancy tomato sauce for less than the price of the originally cheaper brands.

#9 Less Stress
One of the biggest reasons for stress is financial problems. Using coupons can lower that stress level because you won't be spending as much money.

#10 Couponing Makes You Smarter
When you coupon you use a lot of math. If you have a coupon you have to figure out how to use that coupon to get the best deal, and how much per item that coupon will take off. You also have to put into account if the store you are buying from has a sale, and how much exactly everything will cost after the coupon. Soon enough you will become your household's own Einstein.


No comments:

Post a Comment